Road Incidents

Aspley Compensation Lawyer

Small enough to listen – big enough to deliver.

Road Accident Injuries, personal injury lawyer

Have you been involved in a road accident?

Have you been injured in a motor vehicle or traffic accident, even as a passenger, cyclist or pedestrian?

At Kellie Finlay Legal, we can help you get the compensation that you are entitled to. Our expert Lawyers will help guide you through the process.

You can still claim compensation even if you were a passenger in the vehicle that was ‘at fault’ for the accident.

Strict time frames apply to lodge your claim so please contact us for a free case assessment.

Kellie Finlay Legal, personal injury lawyer

Who pays the compensation?

Compensation is paid by the Compulsory Third Party Insurer (CTP). This is covered under the vehicle registration of the vehicle ‘at fault’.

This means the driver ‘at fault’ does not pay an excess or need a Lawyer to represent them as the CTP Insurer will take care of everything.

Contact Us

Kellie Finlay Legal

Tell Us Your

Kellie Finlay Legal

Discuss Your

Get in touch with us and share your story.



    Phone Number

    Type of Case